Here at BAMSI, we recognize that our employees are our greatest resource! Are you ready to make a difference? Become a BAMSI believer!
Facilities Technicians at BAMSI performs a variety of building maintenance work including some minor electrical, mechanical, plumbing, construction, modification, and repair activities in commercial and residential settings to ensure all locations are maintained in a safe and effective working condition.
Must have a high school diploma/GED with at least one year of experience in property maintenance and a general aptitude for all functions of facilities maintenance including HVAC, Electrical, Painting, Carpentry and Plumbing with a demonstrated competency in at least two of these areas. A valid driver's in state of residence is also required.
BAMSI is a private, non-profit culturally diverse human services organization providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities, mental illness, behavioral health, and public health needs. We at BAMSI believe that those we serve are capable of amazing things and deserve our best. We support them in their journeys and celebrate their accomplishments along the way.
We strive to offer valuable benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives. Our comprehensive benefits include:
*Available benefits are based on position and scheduled hours.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) and at least one year of experience in property maintenance.
General aptitude for all functional areas of facilities maintenance, including HVAC, Electrical, Painting, Carpentry and Plumbing, and demonstrated competency in at least two of these areas.
- Possession of valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record.
- Must have the ability to regularly climb ladders, to lift and move objects weighing up to 100 pounds and to work in outdoor environments in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must possess knowledge, experience and skill in the use of use of various hand and power tools.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check (CORI).
- Demonstrated organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Frequently working alone or without close supervision, must demonstrate a strong self-directed work ethic and trustworthiness.
Must successfully complete all BAMSI training and refresher training required for this position in a timely manner.